Ford Performance Parts 2018 Coyote 5.0L control packs take the complexity and mystery out of wiring the engine. These engine management systems include a powertrain control module (PCM) with Ford Performance calibration, as well as an electronic throttle control accelerator pedal (which eliminates throttle cable routing problems). A unique control pack harness replaces the stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds. It features an OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis.
Mustang Coyote 5.0L control packs include a power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses, and HEGO sensors.
* PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires a return-type fuel system; it will not work with a return-less fuel system
* Supercharged versions, modified engines, and modified applications require custom calibration
* Installation of this PCM in a 2018 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
* For 2011-14 engines, use control pack M-6017-A504VA
* For 2015-17 manual transmission version control pack, use M-6017-504V
* For 2015-17 automatic transmission version control pack, use M-6107-M50A
Transmission Controller Included: No
Drive-By-Wire Capable: Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included: Yes
Display Included: No
Handheld Controller Included: No
Data Logger: No
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Notes: For use with 5.0L Coyote engines with manual transmission.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.