The Edelbrock #5089 E-Street cylinder heads are designed for use with 1955-1986 Small-Block Chevy applications. The Edelbrock E-Street cylinder heads offer American made quality and affordable performance. E-Street cylinder heads feature as-cast ports and are designed for entry-level street performance applications operating in the idle-to-5500 rpm range. The modern combustion chamber designs improve the combustion process and larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your engine for improve efficiency. For use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles only.
Ech Ival Dia
Set of 2
Guide Plate Material
Available to Order
Exhaust 45 deg/Intake 45 deg
- Designed for use with hydraulic flat tappet camshafts only, not compatible with hydraulic roller camshafts
- Use with Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts .550" max lift. (NOT Compatible with Hydraulic Roller Camshafts)
- Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
- Requires hardened pushrods.
- All E-Street Cylinder Heads are sold in pairs
- Dyno tests showed a gain of 16 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque over our overseas competitor