Small-Block Ford E-205 Cylinder Head w/ Flat Tappet Camshaft
The Edelbrock #5028 E-Series Cylinder heads are designed for Small-Block Ford applications. The Edelbrock E-Series cylinder heads are a step up in affordable performance from our E-Street line. They feature larger runners for increased airflow, revised exhaust ports and larger diameter springs for higher lift camshafts, making them ideal for a spec series racer and larger displacement engines. The Edelbrock #5028 E-Street Cylinder heads also have as-cast ports and maintain the stock exhaust port location, making them compatible with OEM headers and hardware.
Ech Ival Dia
Set of 2
Guide Plate Material
Available to Order
Exhaust 45 deg/Intake 45 deg
- EQUIPPED WITH SPRINGS FOR USE IN HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
- Hardened pushrods required, use Edelbrock #9632 (flat tappet only) for 302 applications. Will not accept rail rockers.
- 289-302 V8s require Head Bolt Bushings #9680 and either Head Bolt Kit #8552 (7/16") or stock head bolts.
- Match with Edelbrock head gasket sets.
- Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat.
- Race-level performance while maintaining full compatibility with OEM equipment
- Features larger runners for increased airflow and revised exhaust ports and larger diameter springs for higher lift camshafts making it ideal for a spec series racer and larger displacement engines
- The exhaust port flange is in the stock location to allow for the use of off-the-shelf headers and hardware while the enlarged valves and ports support the power needed to compete at engine speeds of up to 6500 rpm
- Capable of supporting more than 500 naturally aspirated horsepower and even more in forced induction applications